Other language(s) :
Make a pretty table vase with a small glass bottle. That vase will look beautiful on your table and it will highlight your cut flowers. For the photo I used Alstroemeria flowers (Lily of the Incas) purchased from Marks & Spencer.
To make this vase at home:
1. Apply a layer of Vitrea160 # 61 "Shimmer bright orange" on the small glass bottle and leave to dry for about 2 hours
2. Apply a second layer of Vitrea160 # 61 "Shimmer bright orange" and leave to dry for 24 hours
3. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 160 ° C / 325 ° F and then leave to cool
4. Apply a layer of Marabu GlasART No. 586 and leave to dry for 24 hours
5. Cut about 40cm of ribbon and form a knot around the neck